Junior Front End Developer
Tribal Worldwide London are looking for a highly motivated Junior Front-end Developer to join our team developing consistent, highly usable, reliable and performant solutions on client-side projects. You’ll be working closely with other Developers, UX, and Designers across multiple platforms and services, and distributed amongst large and small projects equally. In all cases you’ll be supported by and working alongside Mid-weight and Senior Developers.
If you are someone who is keen to learn something new and grow your personal development then this will be for you.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Write structured, documented, and linted code.
- Assist in debugging and implementation of existing project requirements.
- Care about your craft, be aware of new technologies, and be keen to use them when appropriate.
- Be exposed to platform architecture and work alongside Devops for deployment duties.
- Be an active contributing part of an agile development team.
- Work with tracking and A/B testing tools during the development process.
- Define your career path and be given the opportunity to grow with the team.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Writing great code, with software design being as important to you as implementation.
- HTML5, Semantic Markup, and Accessibility experience.
- Basic web component exposure.
- CSS and preferable CSS Pre-Processing (SASS/SCSS) with BEM/SMACSS methodology.
- Experience working on Cross-browser support.
- Mobile-first workflow.
- Design tool (Photoshop or Sketch) experience.
Technologies we’re using right now:
- Vue js, React, Polymer, Gulp, Node.
- JSON based API’s, Oauth.
- Stash, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.