Mid-weight Front End Developer
Tribal Worldwide London is looking for a strong Mid-weight Front-end Developer to join our team building client-side apps and taking an active role in developing consistent, highly usable, reliable and performant solutions.
You’ll be working closely with other Developers, UX, and Designers across multiple platforms and services and distributed amongst large and small projects equally. Leading and taking ownership of smaller projects or working alongside and being guided by a Senior Developer for larger projects.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Writing well structured, documented, and linted code.
- Design smart ways of storing and displaying complex data.
- An interest in unit and automated testing as a benefit.
- Care about your craft, be aware of new technologies and be keen to use them when appropriate.
- Feed your opinions to the project teams.
- Be exposed to platform architecture and work alongside Devops for deployment duties.
- Be an active contributing part of an agile development team.
- Work with tracking and A/B testing tools during the development process.
- Define your career path and be given the opportunity to grow with the team.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Writing great code, with software design being as important to you as implementation.
- HTML5, Semantic Markup, and Accessibility experience.
- Experience with web componentization.
- CSS and preferable CSS Pre-Processing (SASS/SCSS) with BEM/SMACSS methodology.
- Wide spectrum of working with cross-browser support.
- Mobile-first workflow.
- Design tool (Photoshop or Sketch) experience.
Technologies we’re using right now:
- Vue js, React, Polymer, Gulp, Node.
- JSON based API’s, Oauth.
- Stash, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.