We are looking for 2 x QA Testers to support the Senior QA Manager. The successful applicants will have skills in Functional & Regression testing. You will be ambitious to learn new skills and develop into a strong all-rounder capable of working independently. You will further develop your automation and performance testing and so must have a solid grounding in programming and analysis. It is also essential for the QA Analysts to be self-motivated team players, capable of taking ownership of defects throughout the lifecycle as well as evaluating testing requirements.
Please apply to be considered for our open day commencing in September.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
- processes and industry best practices
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases as well as test plans
- Experience with QA tools (JIRA) and processes
- Execute manual test scripts and log defects
- Good general IT knowledge
- IT or Computing degree or technical subject (ideal but not mandatory)
- Degree in technology or relevant related subject
- Programming skills ideally Java
- Automation testing (using Selenium with Gherkin or Cucumber methods)
- Experience testing in web environments
- Performance/load testing experience
Key personal skills and competencies
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Assertive, high energy, self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as a team member
- Excellent writing, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work equally well with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Quick learner
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
Tribal Worldwide London is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
N.B. This job description will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.