Senior Digital Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Digital Business Analyst with outstanding business analysis capabilities, experience and a hands-on, positive, can-do attitude.
- You will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements…and the ability to articulate these needs clearly, to various cross-functional stakeholder groups, at various levels of seniority
- You will be enthusiastic… possessing creativity and tenacity to thrive in a challenging environment
- You will be comfortable working as a member of a project team… and just as comfortable managing your own workload, defining your tasks and creating appropriate deliverables
- You will be independent… and thrive in an environment where you will be required to take a project brief and ‘run with it’
- You will be practical and hands on… passionate about the business analysis process and enjoy running workshops, writing requirements and working with the team to define the solution
- Estimation; defining or confirming the business analysis activities, deliverables and timescales in response to the brief
- Manage the requirements process; elicit, analyse, control and articulate the requirements
- Identify and confirm business objectives which will help prioritise the requirements and manage client and project team expectations around scope and business value
- Gather information that will help formulate a fit for purpose solution and manage options and recommendations that will demonstrate to the client teams that you understand and can articulate what they need
- Create relevant documentation, this may include: requirements specification/catalogue; process models (as-is/to-be); user stories
- Identify and/or work with QA Analysts to define acceptance criteria appropriate to the business needs and objectives
- Identify and manage stakeholders and where applicable act as the business proxy
- Have solid examples of practical experience in business analysis tools and techniques
- Be comfortable working on new or existing systems; defining the needs for amends with as much enthusiasm as brand new builds and solutions
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have digital experience, preferably across a variety of different clients/industries/systems
- Be accountable for your work and proud of your high quality deliverables, every time you deliver something
- Have the ability to untangle complex problems in imaginative and creative ways and articulate complex ideas and be able to transform complexity into simplicity for different audiences
- Know when to stop analysing and start prioritising and be able to deal with ambiguity
- Be adaptable and have the pragmatism to use your own experiences to decide what tools and techniques will work and when, or when it is appropriate to try something else
- Have cross-functional experience working with other disciplines (namely UX, Tech/Architecture, QA and Design), possibly within an Agile environment, or using Agile practices
- Be curious and creative
- Be able to get to the heart of a problem and decouple the solution from the intrinsic business need
- Possess strong, practical stakeholder management experience
- Understand automotive and have experience within that industry
You may also have:
- Knowledge of tools, eg: JIRA, Axure, MS Visio/Omnigraffle, Trello, Confluence
- Experience working within an agency/client environment
- Formal certification in Business Analysis (BCS/IIBA)
- Experience of working within both Agile and Waterfall frameworks
- Practical knowledge of process modelling/mapping
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
Tribal Worldwide London is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
N.B. This job description will not form part of your contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.